CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 4 - It's the Weekend Already?

This week has been one of the fastest and one of the longest weeks of my life. It feels like I have been here forever, but at the same time I fell as if this week has flown by. While here at governor's school, there are times I start feeling stressed. I look at everything I have to get done bby certain dates, but it always helps me to break it down and get little things accomplished inside of those bigger things. However, I am also having a great time. I am meeting and getting to know new people every day, while also watching movies and playing games. Tomorrow is really when we start to go to different places and do different things. We are going to Ruby Falls and Rock City tomorrow, and we get to go to the Creative Discovery Museum and the Aquarium next week. I have to go now and get ready for my big day tomorrow....talk to you guys later.

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee

So glad you are having a great time! Abigail said to tell you that the Creative Discovery Museum and the Aquarium are really fun. :-)

Love you, Annie, and praying for you~
Jennifer

Annie Banannie

Thank you! I can't wait to go there. I think the first time we go to the Creative Discovery Museuem it's mainly to create lesson plans for.

Post a Comment