CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 3 - Walmart Fun

Today was filled with more classes and group work. We also received an assignment that is due next Thursday, which includes creating a powerpoint over philosophies of education. I was assigned behaviorism. As you can see, I feel like I am learning a lot already. We have mainly been talking about behavior styles and different learning styles, but I cannot wait to see what else we learn this summer.

Tonight we went to Walmart. For those of you who do not know me or know me well, I love getting out of the house. I really do not mind where I go as long as it is somewhere. But I was even more excited than usual tonight about going to Walmart because I have not been anywhere, besides the campus here, since Tuesday morning. And even those little trips, like Walmart, can be so much fun, especially if you have good friends to go with.

As a side note, I am thanking God right now because I wrote this entire post from my dorm room and am able to post it from here, as well. This is exciting because my computer has been in remediation for the last two days waiting for me to continually update it. I will get back to you soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Woo Hoo...Wal-Mart!!! There's an exciting day for you! Glad you're learning and having fun!

Post a Comment