CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 2 - More Teachers, More Friends

One thing I really enjoy about governor's school is we are put in groups for so many different activities. This allows us all to be able to meet new people and interact with those besides our main group of friends we hang out with. I have been able to meet so many intelligent and kind people here. How grateful I am for that! We also have been getting to know our teachers fairly well too. Yesterday I only had chance to meet one of my teachers. Today I had the opportunity to meet the rest of them, as well as have a question and answer session with the Dean of the school and the Head of the Department of Education. It was very interesting and I got to learn many interesting things about educators, their college education, and different tips when getting an education degree. Well, I must go now to complete an assignment and to start on some research for "Knights and Castles."

0 comments:

Post a Comment