CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

My First Day...

Yes, today was the very first day of my Senior year. And I'll be honest with you...it was not the best day of my life. I was looking forward to good classes where I could learn a lot but be surrounded by friends and enjoy my last year of high school. However, my day didn't quite turn out like that...

For this year I chose to take two dual enrollment classes, one honors class, and all the rest electives. However, my friends decided to take lots of AP classes to get ahead on some college credit (a different path from my dual enrollment decision). Now I knew I wouldn't have all of my friends in my classes, but I will admit that I was expecting one very good friend to be in one or two of my classes. That didn't happen. Now don't get me wrong, there are people I can talk to in each of my classes but it still wasn't the same as having a BFF with me. Not only that, but some of my classes and teachers weren't exactly my first pick. But you know what? IT WILL BE ALRIGHT! (And I might be telling myself that more than anyone else.) I know that God has a plan in all of this. I know that this is what He wants for me, because I prayed that He would just put me in the classes I need with the teachers and peers I need who might possibly need me too. I know that God is able to do something great in all of this if I simply remain attentive to what He's telling me to do and I obey what He's telling me to do immediately without any hesitation.

(And by the way...today God was good enough to have already shown me some ways in which He might be able to use me. It's not always going to be easy, but His ways are always best.)

Annie ♥

P.S. I would also like to ask you to just pray for me whenever you think about it, because I'm going to need a lot of it this year. Please pray that I will be obedient to the Lord, that I will be willing, that I will be an example of who Jesus is, that I will keep persevering, and that I will love others. Thanks so much! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment