CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

This is To You Guys Starting College This Year...

So lots of my friends are starting to head off to college for the first time. I can only imagine how exciting and nerve-racking it is (guess I'll find out next year). And I have to say that I will miss them IMMENSLY! But you know what? I'm also so excited to see what God does in each of their lives in the next few years to come. I can't wait to hear their stories and hear about what God is teaching them. I can't wait to see how God uses them in very specific ways to further His Kingdom. Tomorrow will be my last day to see some of them before they head out on this new journey of theirs and I can only hope I hold the tears at bay (I don't have waterproof mascare and that does not mix well with tears). And I just want them all to know that I love them all and will be praying for them.


Annie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment