CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Centrifuge 2011 (Part 3)

Last week at camp I got to experience something pretty cool (well, pretty cool to me...). I got to see high school guys step up and lead. I know that might not seem like a huge deal to you, but that isn't something I get to see every day (although I must say that I have some friends who are wonderful godly leaders). It was so encouraging to see them lead team cheers, recreation, Bible Study, etc. I am so thankful that there are young Christian guys all over the country who are being wonderful leaders for Jesus!


On that same topic of leadership, God also reminded me of something I need to be better about...


For those of you who know me well, I tend to lead a little more than I follow (however, even though I like to lead, there are many times I need to follow other people's leadership). But last week I was reminded that I will officially be a Senior on August 1 (that's right...I start school on Monday). I will be among the oldest kids in my youth group and I need to make sure I am being the best leader that I can be. I remember being in middle school and even early high school and looking up to kids older than me. I watched everything they did, and I wanted to be just like them. So I need to remember that no matter what, younger kids are always watching me no matter what I'm doing.


Annie ♥


P.S. Sorry this post was kind of scatter-brained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment