CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two Weeks and Four Days...

There are only two weeks and four days left until school starts again for me. And other schools are not far behind. This is only about half a month to eat, sleep, and finish summer reading. All we have left is two and a half weeks to travel with family and friends. School will be here before you know it. Life is too short in which to waste these two weeks and four days. We should all be preparing for this next school year, this next phase of life. For me, I will be a junior and have to seriously start looking at colleges. I have the ACT and SAT to take. I have one more year with my friends who will be seniors. But more importantly, I look forward to another year to be an example of who God is. I have another year where I can grow spiritually, pray, and be a leader for Christ. Am I guaranteed this next year? No. I, along with everyone else on Earth, am not even guaranteed my next breath. But I will try my best to live for God and not loose sight of Him for every moment He allows me.

1 comments:

Anonymous

A perfect goal for this year and for every day, actually. Praying that God will give you many opportunities to love and serve Him this year.

Post a Comment