CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

I am home! The last five weeks of my life have been amazing. I have learned, grown, and experienced different things. I would not trade the last five weeks for anything in the world. I would highly recommend governor's school to anyone who has an interest in it. Not only did I learn more about the teaching profession, but I got to learn some personal life lessons, as well. I know there is a reason God let me go and a reason it was this summer. I am seeing this more and more as time goes on, even if I do not know all the reasons yet. I am so thankful for this time in my life and am still trying not to burst into tears at every waking moment when I think about it. We all became a family there. When you live, eat, and play with people for a over a month, this is what happens. Thus, that is another reason why it was so hard and sad to leave. Therefore, I can say nothing but good things about governor's school and encourage anyone who has an interest in it to apply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment