CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GSPT 2010 Family Reunion

This past summer I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Tennessee's Governor's School for Prospective Teachers (GSPT). I made some new friends and everyone there was my "family" for half of the summer. We really bonded and felt like a fmialy, and it was an experience of a lifetime that I wouldn't replace for anything in the world. I got a glimpse of what college classes/professors are like, being on my own away from home, and having to be responsible for my laundry and money and eating/exercising habits. Not to mention I got some college credit for doing it (and I need to save all the money I can).



Well, today was the first day I got to see some friends from GSPT. We had a great time laughing together, going ice skating on plastic, playing games, and just seeing each other again for the first time in five or six months. It was wonderful to see them all again and I can't wait until our next "family reunion."

Just wanted to keep you updated on what had been happening since this summer's experience.

Annie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment